Genetial area paining
For the past days my wife's getting pain on labia majora while touching but from yesterday she's getting burning sensation on right side of labia majora while touching now she's getting pain even on labia minora even if she don't touch & while urinating she's getting pain now could anyone please tell what's this & which doctor I should consult!

Dr. Lakshmi H K
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, the symptoms are look like an infection in the local are.Meet the Gynecologist for local examination and treatment.
Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 8 yrs exp Kolkata
It's likely to be infection. Check urine for infection. Both husband and wife should maintain hygiene. Avoid using ordinary soap in vaginal area. If the problem persists, consult doctor and treat the cause of this problem