Generalised Seizure
I have seizure problem.For the last 8 years, i am on medicines..although it is fully in control through medicine...I want to know if there is any other way to get rid of it? The doctor says that it is due to ganetics. Also in EEG and CT-SCAN,all the reports were ok..please help me

Hello when the best way to get rid of seizures is to stick to the medicines regularly unless it is advised otherwise I understand your anxiety related to it but it is best to follow the advice by the Neurologist it would have been better if you had shared the reports and also the medications you're taking so that I could help you more ...thank you