Generalised Seizure
I have seizure problem.For the last 8 years, i am on medicines..although it is fully in control through medicine...I want to know if there is any other way to get rid of it? The doctor says that it is due to ganetics. Also in EEG and CT-SCAN,all the reports were ok..please help me
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello when the best way to get rid of seizures is to stick to the medicines regularly unless it is advised otherwise I understand your anxiety related to it but it is best to follow the advice by the Neurologist it would have been better if you had shared the reports and also the medications you're taking so that I could help you more ...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.