General Query
I'm taking medicines from CGHS Dispensary for my phycological problems.but when I purchase same medicines from outside market I feel medicine are more effective...is it correct CGHS Dispensary medicine is not so effective compare to market medicines ... what's the reason clear this.and also from were I continue my medicine from market or CGHS Dispensary..tell me..thanks...!!!

Dr. Vishwas Madhav Thakur
General Physician 27 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi The CGHS uses Generic medicine and the chemical substance formulas are same as Branded medicines. It is like drinking Bottled  Bisleri water Vs Normal clean tap water ...... So the chemical formulation do not alter but manufacturing process, general cleanliness, storage all may differ and affect the efficiency and performance of the tablet