General query

Hi I'm 19 years old. Last month i had some issues with high bp (128/88) fully due to anxieties. I had my blood tests done like potassium-sodium, lipid profile etc. The report says normal. Now, yesterday i consumed abou 4-5 pinch of digestive churan, which i guess contains black salt as an ingredient too. So, my question is will my bp go high due to this? I have become bit anxious thinking of all these. It would be great help if you guide me regarding this. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on General query

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. There are certain definations of hypertension and in no definition does your blood pressure of 128/88 fall. 140 systoloic and 90 of diastolic pressure is considered as stage 1 hypertension and below it is not. do not worry about it too much. if you are so worried, have a proper diet and exercise daily, this much will be enough for you as of now. also, practicing yoga, meditation and pranayama will help you in the matter of anxiety. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Tanoy Bose Kolkata | General Physician
128/88 is not a bp to get anxious about. Continue healthy feeding habits with limited restrictions on salt and sweet. Avoud junks, addictions and stress. Nothing to worry