General medicine
Dear Sir/Mem Today i got cut in my hand by Rod(tina)while walking,But now i am getting physological problem that was the cut was by Rod or any Dog had bitten me,I have phobia of Dog. I am Sending pics of cut in my hand please verify it Does dog bites like this or not, My Parents are telling that dog used to bite deeply but yours is just a scratch type. I have taken 12 post exposure vaccine between 2008-2012 of rabies. If it is not a dog bite then i am worried if other person may also had cut by the same rod earlier,so if he had hiv then i also can get. Which test is faster to know hiv? Do i have to take tetnas,earlier i have taken 4-5years before. Please help me i am unable to live peacefuly n with Happiness..i want to live peacefully without any tention.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

Please take the tetanus shot. The simple test for HIV screening is HIV 1,2 by ELISA. Dont need to worry too much. Visit a nearby physician and give a detailed history