General information
I want to fly with my 7 week old son.is it fine to fly with 7 week infant?what are the things to take care.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to take the baby to the pediatrician in person to get him examined. Usually it's not a issue to fly but better to get the baby examined once. You can search for best pediatricians near you on practo app itself. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Balaji clinic. Bangalore.
Hello..... As long as your child has had a check-up with the doctor and everything is fine, you are safe to travel with your child .Healthy newborn babies may travel after 7 days of delivery without medical clearance.consult pediatrician for general health examination of baby before traveling