General health problem

I was travelling in a train (3rd AC). The travel time was 44 hrs. The AC was very strong in the train. I was normal before getting into the train. But after the journey I am now feeling very uneasy. I got cold, headache and mild fever too. Body feels weak. I don't get unhealthy very often. But the train journey made me sick. It is 24 hrs now after my train journey, I feel a little better but not completely ok. Can u suggest me any meditation. Thank you in advance.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app and go down to consult a good ENT Specialist at his/her clinic near you for an ENT evaluation.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, you are suffering from common cold. Either due to change in weather or due to air-conditioner in train. All you need to do is, if possible keep temperature of ac little higher, drinking hot water and salt water gargling will help. Medications like tablet. SINEREST. two times a day after food will help you with symptomatic management. If you get high fevers.When or cough, yellow nasal discharge even after above treatment you may have to take antibiotics.