General health issue
Hello Sir, I am 30 M from Indore. From last couple of months I am feeling tiredness along with I feel that I am getting thinner day by day. The point is I am constant on weight of 60 -62 KG from last 5-6 years. My height is 6". Kindly suggest some supplement or possible solution.

Dr Gyaneshwar
General Physician 41 yrs exp Ghaziabad

It appears you are a normal healthy individual. This is your imagination may be due to stress. do Yoga, meditation and Pranayam. Take plenty of fresh fruits salads raw food, plenty of water, proteins milk Paneer, normal healthy food take adequate rest at night. you will feel much better in a few days.