Gender identity disorder
I am not happy about my gender this problem is very old from my childhood. I am a married. But this problem is now affecting me hardly. Is this cureable??
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well first thing is better you consult a psychiatrist and discuss the issues with him..he will be in a position to help you out first mentally..apart from that now we have proceddues to go for gender not be upset first just go to psychiatrist...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.