Gastrointestinal problem
I am suffering from gastro as well as constipation problem since last ten years. I am suffering from back pain after a period of one month and usually taking medicine for constipation and pain killer. I have lost my appetite than before. I have no bad habit except smoking. I have no other problems . Please advise.

hello, it is common that if you take pain killers for a longer periods it tends to loose your appetite. all you need to do is to prefer physiotherapy for back ache and reduce the pain killer intake and for constipation you may continue the medication because sometime appetite loss will be because of constipation too and take lemon juice with a spoon of honey twice a day to boost your appetite. Thank you.