Gastroenterology
I am having burning sensation in my stomach & chest and I burp constantly, more often when I intake water. I am having motion 4-5 times a day, in small quantities and in semi-solid or solid form. I don't smoke or drink alcohol, my diet includes 3-4 chapatis at both in breakfast/dinner and rice in afternoon. I drink milk tea two times a day, intake of water is over 4 litres a day. Please suggest what type of fruits and veggies I shall consume and is there a need to intake any medicine. For immediate relief what needs to be done.

Dr. Sagar Rashinkar
u must undergo clinical examination,tests n thorough treatment.plz consult at celebrate health clinic 5th main road next to karnataka bank chamrajpet blore