Gastro problem
I'm suffering with gastro problem from last couple of years,. But from last couple of months I get severe pain in left side of the stomach. Pain is very frequent. Stool in not proper and darj brown in color and sometimes only mucus comes. I always feel like going to washroom.i feel pain testicle also and sensation in p

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for trust in Ayurveda, Its unfortunate ur struggle dealing d issue, plz consult Ayurveda dr with recent stool exam, till then tab ajmodadi vati with warm buttermilk work for u.