Gastric problems
I was diagnosed with GERD couple of years ago. I was under medication for some time. Now it is under control due to exercise and diet. But, last couple of weeks my motion is incomplete and have lost weight. I'm feeling tired after breakfast, but not after lunch and dinner. Please advise if any specific tests are required.

Hello.. ,gastritis also decreases digestive capacity...  If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.  Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach.