Gastric problem

Sir I started doing night shifts from a month from 9pm to 6am... Am gettin severe pain on left hand....When ever the gas releases am gettin relief from that pain.. I really don't understand is there any chance of getting pain on left hand because of gas..plzz suggest me at what tym I hav to eat..
views-icons 38 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Gastric problem

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well ..you need to have food on time..do not wait till hunger pangs.....maintain proper time.  Divide your meal time to small proportions so that you dont over eat..secondly drink lots of water. ..atleast 8-10 glasses per day . thirdly.. You need to stroll for a min of 15 min after each meal...stress,tension,all these are also factors of acidity...avoid outside food,junk and oily food...better to have gone cooked food for few days..lack of proper reason also leads to stress zusing gastritis...yes left arm pain and chest pain in your case is due to gastritis only...thank you