Gastric problem(dont know exactly)
Hi My brother has been suffering a severe Gastric problem. Its been almost 15 days. He suffers pain in the chest, feels like peeing and motion,but is not happening. He feels like pain and weight in the chest to throat. Sometimes feelings like head ache.  Please suggest. Kind Regards M

Consult online with reports

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..