Gastric issue&chest pain
Hey, I have issue of acid reflux for a while now. I get the urge to vomit while eating food hence couldn't eat full. Now, while swallowing the food, I feel pain in chest ( along the food pipe )as if food gets stuck there. Need advice !!
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der gerd peptic ulcers barrets oesophagus should be ruled out consult surgeon or gastroenterologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.