Gastric and stomach

I hav stomach problem for a long time, but i took medicine n it was solved always. From the day befre yestrday my stomach gas has been increasing n pumping...plus my stomach is paining n have to rush for toilet but i cnnot do properly only a few amount come out...it repeats agn n agn...i took digene n now medicaine Gel syrup but it didnt help...wat cn i do to resolved it...full of gas but it wont come out to set my stomach free...pls help???

Dr. V. Hari Prasad
Family Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
this is a gastro-oesophagial reflux
take pantoprazole 20mg/once daily in the morning atleast 1 hour before food with empty stomach for 1week ,if not relieved increase the dose to 40 mg/once daily .if relieved continue for 3months .dont stop the drug even if you are relieved .use branded drug .avoid spicy food,late night food,fizzy drinks ,avoid stress.sleep with head of bed elevated 10-20cm.avoid bending after eating .eat little quantities of food.
if still not relieved consult a surgeon /medical or surgical gastroenterologist for endoscopy .And check for vitamin B12 levels