Gasteric problem

Since a month,my father is suffering from severe problems Firstly for 15days nose bleeding was severe and then after consulting ENT doctor he said its because of high BP and then he suggested some medicines. Now he doesn't eat anything not even half of the meal. And gas formed in the stomach .Please suggest me something sir...!

Doctor Answers (1) on Gasteric problem

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your problem. I appreciated your concern towards your father. Since he is on treatment for nose bleed and for his hypertension. You said that he is unable to have food because of the acidity. Then why don't you put him on soft diet for a while and let him take how much he want to but make sure that he us taking same amount next time. Repeat that for 5-6 Times a day. Prepare his favourites and feed him, eggs should not be missed atleast 2 eggs a day. Salt intake should be not more than a tea spoon in a day. Thank you