Gasteric issue
I am a gym goer and follow specific diet which is high in protein moderate fat low carbs after 2-3 meals my stomach starts creating gas. If I consume normal diet i dint face this issue

Well you have your question and your answer too. So listen to your body and eat foods that make you feel energetic and boost your system. If problems persist You will require a gastro consult. Please kindly look us up at World Gastroenterology Institute www.wgi.ooo and Wikipedia Dr Vipulroy Rathod. We will certainly be able to help.