Gas problem

Hello dr. My grand mother is suffering frm abdomen pain she is admitted in a hospital we have also done endoscopy and cityscan but dr. said that operation is mandatory but my grand mother is aged and she became fear heard about operation she is also a gas patient.i take all pictures of report if you wanna to show then i send the pictures of report .you please suggest that is there any need of operation

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 10 yrs exp Delhi

What's the name of operation being planned ? Kindly send me the reports, we will give you the best advise based on the reports

Hello.. Well first you need to tell us what operation they have planned for her...yes we would like to see the reports so that I can help you if operation is required or not...please send is the reports or ask your doctor to tell us the progression of the treatment... thank you