liver-icon
Gas, acidity,indigestion
I have been experiencing swelling of stomach , gas and acidity and occasional burning sensation around the navel area for about two months. at times my lower stomach below the rib cage becomes very heavy and stiff ; it occurs for some time and then recurs from time to time. Also suffer from indigestion all of a sudden.

Dr. Malay Pathak
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Rajkot
Sir I think you are experiencing agnimandya or weakness of digestive fire.. A few days of upavasa with only moong ka paani and boiled water should help you.. For detailed assistance, visit an authentic ayurveda doctor.. Thank you..