Ganaecology/ proctology

I have vaginal itching without white discharge, i've used clotrimazole tabs and cream but although it has reduced, it took two weeks to do so. I don't have yeast infection frequently. maybe once in 2 years or so. Now past three days I've had anal itching, and discovered bumps about half an inch inside my anus. I am a clean person i wash every time. the bumps surround the inside of the opening. Are these symptoms of HPV? Before the itching started, I had been ejaculating involuntarily for 3-4 days- all day. But I credited that to the fact that I took emergency birth control twice in one week. So, could be an increase in estrogen or something. The ithching started after this ejaculation of 2-3 days. Should i visit a gynaec and a proctologist both? I must mention that my dad and grandad have diabetes, And I smoke and might have borderline high blood sugar. I also have high BP. The vaginal itching isn't the dull yeast infection itch- it is more of a sharp itch. Like pin pricks.

Doctor Answers (1) on Ganaecology/ proctology

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Firstly how is the bump you are feeling near the anus? Hard, soft. Any Bleeding while passing motion? In this season fissure in ano and haemorrhoids are common. So your vaginal itching might not be related to the swellings in the anus. Was there any sexual exposure, without any protection recently? If yes, then you will have to evaluated for stds like LGV, hpv... all of these will require detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a nearby gynecologist, dermatologist and general surgeon for further evaluation.