Gallbladder stone

SirJuly 15 I was having abdominal pain that was diagnosed cholecystasis with cholelithiasis.I was treated for the same .now I am having no pain.but doctor advised for leproscopy because that can be repeat.Sir is it possible that I will not go for surgery and my gall stone will be out or nt create any problem in future.

hello.. gall bladder stones are recurring problems.. you need to maintain a healthy diet..avoid fatty nd junk food as much as possible... you need to go for weight loss... exercise daily...the stones if small may pass out but it will keep recurring which is the reason for surgeon suggesting laparoscopic removal
Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Friend, As Dr. Aithal suggested you need to maitain a health life stye. Gall bladder stones can be a nuisance, so I suggest you take surgeon's advice and undergo surgery. I wish you happy and health life. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai Chennai