Galbalder n pancertics in

12 week running pregnant, last monday having 30times vomiting In evening got admit in hospital, 4day saline n injection after it it got controlled. At last it came to know I got gallbladder stone n pancreatic infection. Dr asking to operate bt baby will get miscarriage, I want it to how to get control by Hemopatic medicine Plz suggest

Doctor Answers (4) on Galbalder n pancertics in

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Toxic pancreatitis requires operative measure if gall bladder is ruptured. If it has swollen and inflammed, the medicine listed in homeopathic books is Hyos 30 to be taken after providing the case details to an experienced homeopath.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, pancreatitis I a very seriouse condition until it is treated early can cause seriously high mortality rate. Since gall stones are cause for your pancreatitis until and unless it is removed, pancreatitis will recur, and it will be danger for both baby and you. And there are no 100%prooved medicines in homeopathy to dissolve stones and to cure pancreatitis. Please consult gastrointestinal surgeon for further information.