Gaining weight
I m 22 year's old and I have PCOD problem and been gaining weight after I got matured I want to control my weight as I want to look pretty can u please help me out.I have even took homeopathy medicine but no any results.The doctor tell no need to worry,if I will have any problem in my pregnancy then we can think on it.
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

The weight gain had caused PCOD and not the other way round. Rather than homoeopathy, consult a dietician, a gynecologist and join a gym. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai 9833032120
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.