FUT scar correction
I had done FUT 6 years ago and now left with a scar behind head. Can this be corrected by a small FUE session? I wanted to shave my head but afraid due to scar visibility after shaving.
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kaveri Thapa
Dermatologist 4 yrs exp East Sikkim
You need to visit a dermatologist in your area for scar assessment...then. only it can be said...whatever. the treatment. for your scar some amount of hyperpigmentation will be there
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?