Fungus in leg
Fungus itching reddish in leg using nadifloxacin mometasone furoate micconazole nitrate creanm but no releif

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.Would be requiring a picture to reach at the diagnosis,but if indeed it is a fungal infection,then I would advice you to stop using the cream that you are using right now since it contains a steroid.Ideally a superficial fungal infection needs to be treated with oral and topical antifungals . Please visit a Dermatologist near you for proper treatment regarding the same or send me your pics . Regards Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD(Skin &VD) Dr.Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH