Fungal_infection on chest
There are round white patches and some rashes type on my chest.undergoing treatment for the last 45 or 50 days,guest diagnosed rosacea,then gungal.taking medicines like itraconazole,miconazole ointment,applying a lotion before bath,using a medicinal soap,applying clotrimazole powder.but not getting desired results,Wt d

Dr. Srinivas C
Just give a short break don't use any medicines for 2 weeks. Might get better if it is Rosacea or get more more clarity uf it is fungal. Later click a pic and post it again for review,  I will be able to prescribe medications .