Fungal infection

Hello sir, I am suffering from fungal infection since many months. So I am facing much problem and unable to sleep in nights I need a permanent solution for this

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Lakshmi Deepak
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Vijayawada
Hello good morning .. you forgot to mention the area of fungal infection .. it's ok 1st of all maintain a complete hygenenic measures of washing cloths and bathing and a reach a qualified homeopath near you who can treat you constitutionally. . Or find us in practo we can help you for sure
Hello. Sir fungal infection can occur in any place in the body especially if a person's immunity is less. Since in your history its unclear which region has been affected, its difficult to advise properly. Generally the groin, armpits, scalp regions are most commonly affected and it's usually accompanied by intense urge for itching. The general treatment course includes antihistaminics for a week to get relief from itching till the antifungal acts. Antifungal cream should be applied for the region for a minimum period of 4 wewks twice daily without skipping. Itching can also be seen in genital scabies also. So kindly consult a dermatologist for proper examination and management.