Fungal infection.
Dear doctor one of my friend asked some doubts regarding his skin problems in his genital area as am a nurse. But I am not a person to tell what it is. Look like fungal infection. He said not much itching also. He is shy to meet doctor. Am attaching the pictures. Is it fungal infection?
163 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello I ve not received the images... most of the time groin region is prone for fungal infections or ulcers kindly consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.