Fungal infection
Almost an yr ago I had got fungal infection (ring worm) at the genitals nd rest of my family too though we took tablet and all...we now don't find any mark but yet itching is still der nd I hav started to get big boils down there. What do I do??
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der if symptoms are increasing like itching rashes boils u need to consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.