Fullness in Ear, tinnitus
Hi, I had 90 streptomycin injections 1.5 years back. Now for last 3-4 months I have started feeling uneasiness in left year with tinnitus. I can hear properly but ringing in ears is very irritating. Please help. Thanks.

Hello.......Vestibular symptoms generally appear early and usually are reversible with early detection and cessation of streptomycin administration... Your history is one and half year back , and now you having tinnitus, this may be due to some other reason ,consult ent specialist...