Full body checkup
Hi doctors, I am bit scared for the issues related to lungs. I need to undergo a full body checkup. Will u help in recommending good ones.

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need to be examined for proper advice. Get back to me.
Sagar KS
General Practitioner 2 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, no need to scare for anything because now a days every health related problems have some solutions. If you are suffering from lung problems, consult pulmonologist. And for general checkup, go for chest xray,cbc,rft,lft,urine routine, and consult general physician for furthur evaluation and treatment..