Frothy stool

My two months daughter has now started passing stool almost after every feed. Sometimes she passes stool with a bursting sound. It varies from yellow to greenish yellow in colour and is watery. Sometimes she passes frothy stool also. She is completely on breast feed. off late she has started getting fussy, usually in evenings. She gets restless and unable to latch to have proper feed. She would stop crying with her face resting on the shoulder position and will take feed only when sleepy. What should I do ?? Pls advice..

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We need to examine your child to be able to comment further on this. It would be better if you get her checked out by a pediatrician in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you better. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.