Frontside thigh skin pain

HI, before 2 months I suffered through blood clot on right side of brain and I'm under medication. From last two weeks I'm feeling some skin pain on front side of thigh. Its difficult to explain the pain. It pains when I bend my knee as shown in attached photo. It's not exactly numbness but some altered sensation. I feel like skin is not getting stretched and it will break. Its not paining during walking/ running or in any other stretching but it pains when I bend my knee as per attached photo. Is it something has to do with blood clot ? what might be possible cause of this? before 1 week it was paining only near knee but now area of pain is increasing and covered front part of thigh. Please suggest me whom to consult. there is no rashes nothing in color change on thigh its looks completely normal from outside. thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Frontside thigh skin pain

Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | General Physician
U can undergo leech treatment in Ayurveda centre or consult a nearby physician.