Frequently uine comes

Sir,I has been suffering from 3 months of below mentioned problem. I have suger levels 82 but I get urine frequently without taken water.it's comes for every 15-20 minutes and there is no pain in during uring time.

Frequent urination may be caused by diseases affecting the urinary tract at any level. The urinary tract includes the kidneys, the tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder (ureters), the bladder, and the duct through which urine flows from the bladder out of the body (urethra). Several factors may be linked to frequent urination, such as: Infection, disease, injury or irritation of the bladder Conditions that increase urine production Changes in muscles, nerves or other tissues affecting bladder function Certain cancer treatments Drugs or beverages that increase urine production..
Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Excess of meda dhatu comes out in d form of urine frequently in prameha disease pts. If d pathology continues then it is converted to madhumeha & u ll c changes in blood sugar level. So this is the right time to take action & prevent yourself from diabetes