Frequentear wax formation

My EAC is narrow so the wax doesn't come out easily... It get accumulated inside. After a long period it gives me itchy sensation... Can I put wax dissolving drops every 3 months for three times for 10 days...won't it cause any harm.? I got my wax removed last October and it was painful.. Pl let me know if I can put the wax dissolving drops every three months so that atleast it doesn't get hardened and be easy to remove?
views-icons 34 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequentear wax formation

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,Some people are prone to produce too much earwax. Still, excess wax or even narrow doesn't automatically lead to blockage. In fact, the most common cause of earwax blockage is at-home removal. Using cotton swabs, bobby pins, or other objects in your ear canal can also push wax deeper, creating a blockage. Don’t use any cotton swabs or any other things to remove wax . yes you can use drops to dissolve but avoid frequent using .