Frequent vomiting
Hi My son is 22 months old very active but since last 1 month he is vomiting very frequently while travelling with us in car and bed time Have consulted doctors and one of the doc suggested to give him taxim o (anti bacterial) after completing two weeks course he was ok but vomiting again since last week, every 2-3 days he vomits Post vomit he don't eat anything and have lost weight also Pls advice what needs to be done Need advice

Dr. Chandrashekar C
Pediatrician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

I dint get you clear. You are telling he vomits only while travelling and at bedtime also..and this happens once in 2,3 days? Are you clear that he vomits while not travelling also like you said at bedtime?