Frequent Urination

I lived in hostel for 4 years and ate unhealthy food and many times I have skipped my breakfast. Now I have frequent urination since 1 month. It was very less in volume but more frequent like in in 15-30 minutes. But sleep at night was sound. So I feared it as diabetes and done the blood test (twice) before and after food intake and result came normal. The urination sensation is always there and it increases when I lie down. But since 2-3 days urination is less frequent like 1-2 hours but quantity is more. I don't drink much water anymore. If I do urination quantity increases. I digest foods more quickly since 2-3 days very quickly too. I wake up at morning very hungry than before. Could my previous two blood test be faulty? Do I have diabetes? Please advice me as I am unable to live normally and very stressed because of the symptoms. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent Urination

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hell there.... I went through your query.... You can take some steps to reduce your likelihood of developing frequent urination. stop smoking and maintain a healthy weight. You can also avoid certain foods and drinks closer to nighttime that are known to increase the likelihood of nocturia. Examples include: alcohol, citrus juice, coffee etc....., Consult Physician for further evaluation....