Frequent Urination and without good Flow
I am facing this problem of frequent urination and not getting enough flow while urinating. This frequent urination starts at night time and is normal during day time. I also face trouble urinating for the first time in the morning. Earlier, this morning routine was always with good flow but now I feel like urinating but very less comes out and I've to give it quite sometime. I'm not sure if this is due to some change in lifestyle but during day time it remains fine, the flow, the frequency, everything remains good, problem starts when I try to sleep in the night. I feel like peeing every 5-10 mins until I fall asleep and I wake up with a feeling of urination but when I go to the restroom, the flow isn't good. This problem started 2-3 months back, at that time it was not so much problematic but now it's scaring me. FYI, I've been taking vitamin supplements for boosting immunity due to this covid scare.

There are mostly one of the 2 reason for decreased flow and frequent urination 1. Obstruction to urine flow 2. Underactivity of urinary bladder There are many causes for each of the above.
Take formal urological consultation Investigations to find out cause.