Frequent nightfall

Hello doctor,I am  suffering from nightfall.Actually from last two years i masturbate two or three times a week .But from few months ,when i reduced my count of masturbation a week ,of which after every week i have nightfall .i also left every cause (porn)of its arousal but it still happens .please help me out of this

hello there. night fall is normal.if you don't masturbate and take it out. think of it like this, what happens if you keep pouring water into a bucket which is already full? it will overflow right. just like that, sperm production is a continuous process, it doesn't stop. so when there is excess, the old ones come out in the form of night falls. so its actually good to masturbate 2-3 times a week. just drink lots of water and eat healthy. there is absolutely nothing to worry about. regards