Frequent Hiccups
My friend has frequent hiccups and she gets 1 or 2 hiccups at a time and when the hiccups increases then she experiences head ache and vomiting sense. I would be better if we know whom to consult, i mean a doctor who is specialized in which field. Please do the needful.
126 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 9 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Consult a Gastroenterology specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.