Frequent heartburn
I get frequently heartburn so I take 3-4 mg per day pantoparazole in 20 mg doses, That is 20 mg in 5 - 7 day. I want to get rid of taking medication & live healthy life

Hello there. I really didnt understand whatever you said about the way you take medicine. Here are a few ways to reduce acidity the natural way. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. Avoid oily and spicy foods. You definitely need to avoid green chillies. 3. Have a bowl of curd everyday. 4. Have frequent smaller meals which are rich in fiber. 5. Practice pranayama and meditation. 6. Reduce weight if you are overweight. 7. Avoid smoking and alcohol. 8. Don't sleep immediately after food. Regards