Frequent headache vertigo
I m suffering from frequent headache and vertigo. I also have neck pain. I used to work on sit for long on computers.

Dr. Akhila Kumar Panda
General Physician 8 yrs exp Bhubaneswar

You might be suffering from vestibular migraine Please do mri brain If its normal Then start migraine prophylaxis
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...there are different types of headache like migraine, tension type, cluster headache, due to sinusitis, visual disturbance. You will need to evaluated for all these.The migraine headache is usually unilateral and associated with visual disturbance, nausea, vomiting. There are many triggering factors for migraine like strong smells, bright light, emotional stress, insomnia. keep account of the triggering factors and try to avoid them. When you get a headache go into a dark room and rest. You can also consult a general physician or neurologist for further evaluation.