Frequent Headache

Hi. My wife suffers from frequent headaches. It was earlier diagnosed as migrane but none of the migrane medicines had any effect. The MRI was also clear. MRI of PNS region shows some protrusion in the bone of the nasal septum. I wanted to know if acupressure or acupuncture can help in this case. Also a reference to a good acupuncturist who has experience of curing headaches my means of acupuncture will help. I live in Gurgaon.

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent Headache

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on...