Frequent cough and cold
My brother frequent suffers from cough and cold with fever. Doctor have told about lungs infection. Can I consult Dr Rajput for this problem
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What specialist is dr. Rajput? You can consult him if he is a general physician, MD Consultant physician or a pulmonologist. If he is not then he will refer you to other specialist. Take steam inhalations thrice a day.  Avoid smoking. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.  Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?