Frenullum rupture

I just asked a question regarding this. Here is a more detailed description. Recently I tore (not completely) my frenullum while having unprotected intercourse. It has a resulted in a slit probably due to excess stretching of the foreskin. It didn't bleed and is not painful but it pinches at times at the point of the slit. There is no redness. And also urination is not painful. Is that slit a wound? Also there is a little curd like deposit on the side of the frenullum. What should I do? How much time does it take to repair and should I visit a doctor? How can I get relief from the pinching?

Doctor Answers (1) on Frenullum rupture

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Its a very limited information that yiu have given here and also we need to even examine to see what exactly has happened.
I would suggest you get it checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. 
He will be able to help you better. 
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain 
Bangalore.