Fracture healed
Hi i went through an accident 2 months ago and 18days after that accident i got to know that i have fracture in my leg(pelvic bone fracture). I was on bed rest for a month and was taking pain killer after that. Now still i am not able to walk properly and have a little pain too. Is that fracture already healed or it will take some more time?? Should i get done xray again to check if the bone is ok now??

Yes absolutely you should go and check.... Some times it is malaligned or non union....definately u should go for x-ray..pain due to muscular spasms and bed rest.not using u r muscles to work for prolonged period of time ....so u should walk with support .....with bearable pain ..if pain increased visit to u r doctor and ask for some pain relieving and muscle relaxants....th u. ....

Proximal humerus fracture healing time