Foul smell after urine

Hello sir/madam, I am facing this problem for quite sometime now. After I pass urine I sense a foul smell from my private part for sometime and this continues for two to three hours till I go and take a bath. This happens often in the afternoon after lunch. What tests do I need to take to find the problem? Whom should I consult for the remedy ? Please help. Regards Suresh

Hi... It is due to smegma, which is collected under glans penis.... Normally, a healthy foreskin can be retracted for cleansing and smegma can be removed by washing. The fact that it is a superficial substance renders its removal easy, provided cleansing is performed with regularity. Particular attention should be given to the depths of the foreskin where smegma is liable to lodge in the pocket between foreskin and glans....
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
If you have any burning sensation in urine.. get an urine examination done.. check your sugars.. and if sexually active consult physician for furthur tests.