Formula Storage
How much is the Self-life if the Formula ( Nan-3) is mixed and kept. My daughter drinks formula in the night which I mix it then and immediately feed. But most of the times, she doesnt drink all mixed and leaves some balance. can I give the same after two hours orshould i discard and mix it freshly everytime ?

Dr. Chandrashekar C
Pediatrician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Once you prepare formula it's self life is 4hrs...but it's always better to use it completely in one sitting..prepare only one scoop at a time. If more required prepare one more scoop. Like this you can minimize the left over..